First Floor: Dining room, sitting room, living room, kitchen, enclosed front porch, half bathroom, screened in rear porch.
Second Floor: 3 bedrooms (master was previously 2 bedrooms, and a full bathroom.
Attic: Fully finished.
Basement: Unfinished, but dry and full.
No garage. Beautifully landscaped backyard, almost fully fenced.
Recent updates: * 2018 - Custom faux wood 2” blinds in tv room and landing windows, custom roll shades with chain pulls in master, guest BRs. (Colvin Draperies)
* 2018 - Mitsubishi ductless AC unit with remote control in master BR (exterior compressor)
* 2017/18 - rebuilt front porch, including roof, gutter system, new footer (concrete), new floor, new stairs, paint
* 2019 all new full bath on 2nd floor
* 2019 - new paint throughout much of the house: trim, walls in hallways and tv room, ceilings on first floor and 2nd floor bedrooms, kitchen cabinets
* 2019 - new custom designed shelving unit in tv room
* 2020 - Kitchen: new quartz countertops with under mount stainless steel sink, new faucet, new Bosch dishwasher, new backsplash, all new plumbing in kitchen extending to laundry room in basement below.
* Electric box and main electric line both replaced about 10 years ago.
The floor in the half bath and back hall is “no wax” tile in a brick pattern.
The rest of the floor on the first floor is hard wood, original except the kitchen, which was done about 20 years ago. The floor in the side entryway is slate.
The floors on the second story are painted wood, mostly covered with area rugs, except wall to wall carpet in the hallway and on stairs.
The floor on the third floor is carpet-tile.
There is one fireplace in the dining room. There is a wood burning stove in the room adjacent to the master bedroom.
The porch with the white table is a screen porch in the rear of the house. The other enclosed porch with the maroon chair is in the front of the house.
On the second floor, the room with all of the bookcases/desk is a true bedroom with a closet. Also, the master is 2 rooms put together, so it used to be 4 bedrooms on the second floor.
All appliances are included.